Tuesday 10 September 2013

MDS - Digital Tour

On Saturday afternoon, which also happened to be my birthday, I attended the Stampin' Up! "Make a Statement Digital Tour" in Auckland.  I had an enjoyable afternoon and I learnt a lot about the MDS software.

I still love making handmade cards and I will continue to do so, but MDS has so much to offer. You can make things like invitations, photo books, recipe books, create party themed products, cards, tags, journals and scrapbook pages.

For those of us who attended, we were there with our laptops so we could follow along with presentations and have a play and try it ourselves. 

It was a worthwhile afternoon, very well presented, good value for money, and I learnt a lot. 

Here are just a few of the displays that were made using the MDS software..







If you would like to know more about MDS, you can find more information here or feel free to contact me

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Angela

No comments :

Post a Comment