Thursday 19 September 2013

Kids' School Holiday Card Class

Have fun making these three cards using punches and other Stampin’ Up craft tools.   
    



When: Wednesday 2nd October

Time: 1pm - 3pm
Where: Unsworth Heights area
Cost: $15 per child
RSVP: By Monday 30th September
 
This class is for primary and intermediate school aged children and suitable for both girls and boys.  For either class, five year olds must be accompanied by an adult.  Adults of older children are also welcome to attend and make the projects too.  Please let me know at the time of booking, so I can have enough resources prepared.
 
If you are interested in either of these classes, but these class times do not suit, please let me know as I may also hold other classes in the second week of the holidays if there is enough interest.

Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions, or to register. 

Angela

No comments :

Post a Comment