Monday 30 September 2013

Flower Shop Gift Box with Cards

Recently I had one of the young ladies who has been coming along to my classes, sign up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  She joined up under me as my first downline.  I am excited to have her on my team and I look forward to supporting and helping her.  There are many great benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and I hope she will enjoy it as much as I do, as well as have a lot of fun using their great products.

This is a small gift I made for her.




Supplies:
Stamp Set: Flower Shop
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse
DSP: In colours 2012-2014 (last year's design)
Ink:Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, 
Other: Simply Scored Tool, Stampin' Trimmer, Pansy Punch, Pearls, 1" Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Dimensionals, Tombow, Sticky Strip

Angela

1 comment :

  1. very sweet Angela. And well done on your first downline!

    ReplyDelete