Tuesday 15 April 2014

Watercolour Wonder & Flower Shop "Card in a Box"

I have seen lots of "cards in a box" recently and I have been very impressed by them.  I finally got to make my own and this was one of the projects we made at my weekend class.  My "card in a box" is cased from the Tauranga Extravaganza.

The one on the right with the Summer Starfruit ribbon is one I made before the class as a sample.  The one on the left with the Tangerine Tango ribbon is the the one I made during the class to show everyone what to do. I then finished it off afterwards. These "cards in box" feature the lovely Watercolour Wonder DSP.  Here are some more photos of them.







The great feature about these cards is that they can even be folded flat and posted in the mail. Come back tomorrow and see another card in this style and see how it folds flat. 
 
Materials:
Stamps: Flower Shop. Label Love, Petite Petals
Ink: Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
Card: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Gumball Green, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight 
DSP: Watercolor Wonder
Other: Simply Scored Tool, Stampin’ Trimmer, Pansy Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Artisan Punch, Summer Starfruit Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip
If you and some friends would like to learn how to make this card, please contact me to arrange a class.   

Angela

No comments :

Post a Comment