Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!  I hope you are enjoying a relaxing Easter weekend, spending time with family and friends, as well as taking time to remember the reason we celebrate Easter.

Here are a couple of Easter projects I made.  This card is one that I taught at a elderly community group recently.  They each got to make their own card like this.



I used the Stampin' Up Note cards & Envelopes for this card.  The card features the Eggstra Spectacular and Petite Petals stamp sets.  The group enjoyed using the Texture Boutique Embossing Machine to created the texture background.  This is a great portable embossing tool.  It will be available again when the new annual catalogue comes out in July.  

I also made an Easter basket which I saw on Keryn Campbells' blog which she learnt how to make from Frenchie's blog.  My basket, like Keryn's, is made from one piece of A4 piece of cardstock.  This basket is ideal for Easter eggs.  It may be a bit late for you to make now for this Easter, but it can also be made to hold small gifts for other occasions.





Enjoy the rest of your Easter weekend.

Take care,
Angela

No comments :

Post a Comment