Saturday 26 April 2014

Simple Stems Note Cards

Today's card features the Simple Stems stamp set, some colour coordinating ribbon and Stampin' Up Note Cards.


Stampin' Up Note Cards  are a great way to create cards.  They are slightly smaller than a standard C6 size card and come with envelopes.  This design was inspired by a card Jacque Williams sent me.  She is my upline's upline and team leader of Creative Inkers.  It is so nice to receive cards from fellow demos, have the support of my upline, as well as Jacque who oversees the larger team.

Jacque's card to me featured other stamp set, but I liked the way she used the ribbon on the card and embossed the background to add to the main stamped image.  I like the way this Simply Stem stamp set allows for two step stamping which makes it easy to use two different colours.  

After I had stamped the flower and matted it onto some coloured card I felt the square was wider than it needed to be and it should have been more of a rectangle shape.  I felt it looked it a bit empty on each side of the flower. I decided to add some Rhinestones on each side and I was pleased with the results. 

If you would like to purchase some Note Cards or other products, you can order direct through me or through the online store by selecting me as your demonstrator.   

Angela

No comments :

Post a Comment