Tuesday 6 August 2013

Thursday Morning Card Class - this week

This Thursday is my monthly mid-week morning card class. With Father's Day coming up on Sunday 1st September, I thought this month would be a good opportunity to make some masculine cards.  You can then choose which sentiment you would like to add so if can be used for Father's Day, a birthday or another occasion. Usually we make the same card in different colours, but this time I thought we would make two slightly different cards of a masculine theme.

Here are two similar versions on the first design:


The second card:

When: Thursday 8th August.  
Time: Arrive from 9:15am.  Classes starts at 9:30am  (It takes about 1 hour)  
Where: Unsworth Heights  
Cost: $7 for two cards
 
All materials provided and will be pre-cut and ready for you to stamp, punch etc. and create.
Toddlers welcome.   If you have time, please feel free to stay for tea/coffee and morning tea afterwards.  

RSVP - Ideally by Tuesday 6th August
- tonight (or by midday tomorrow - Wed 7th August - at the latest).  Email me here.  Limited numbers so please RSVP.

If you are interested in coming, but not able to make that date, please let me know as I may look at offering a repeat class on either Thursday 15th or Friday 16th August.

I hope to see you there.

Angela

No comments :

Post a Comment