Saturday 10 August 2013

Golf Punch Art

I made this card for a friend who likes to play golf. The Pennants Parade stamp set is on my wish list and I would have liked to have used it for these trees, but this time I had to make do with my own triangles.  I know that you can do a lot with the pennant parades stamps, so it is still a stamp set I would like to buy it. I had lots of fun making this golfing scene card.


(Sorry for the poor quality of the photo.  I finished the card in the evening and took a quick photo before I dropped it off to the recipient.)

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink: Basic Black, Gumball Green
Cardstock: Whisper White, Gumball Green, Lucky Limeade (retired) Raspberry Ripple, Early Espresso, Baked Brown Sugar
Other: Cloud Embossing Folder (retired), Large Oval Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Sponges, Kebab Stick (non SU), Crystal Effects, Dimensional, Tombow

Thanks for visiting.

Angela

1 comment :