Sunday 11 August 2013

Card Gift Box

I wanted to make a gift box to put in some cards I have made to give to a family member.  I used my Simply Scored Tool to make the box and added a belly band.  I used coloured cardstock for the base of the box and acetate for the top so that you can see through and see what is inside. 


Supplies: (For the box, not the card inside.  Details of the card can be seen here.)
Stamp Set: Label Love
Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, Acetate
DSP: Gingham Garden DSP
Ink: Strawberry Slush,
Other: Simply Scored Tool, Artisan Label Punch, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, Adhesive

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back tomorrow and see another type of gift box.


Angela 

1 comment :

  1. superb packaging Angela. Great idea to use acetate for the lid.

    ReplyDelete