Friday 31 May 2013

The Retirement List is here!

The annual retirement list is now out.  This list includes stamps and other products that will not continue in the new catalogue next month.
 




To view or download a list of retiring stamps, click here.

To view or download a list of retiring accessories, click here.

Items will sell out, and products are only available while stocks last, so order quickly.

Contact me and place an order.  I will be putting an order in tomorrow - Saturday 1st June, or order online and select me as your demonstrator.

Next month's class:
Remember that next month, on Saturday 15th June, I will be holding my card caddy class. 


For more details, click here.  Please register by 1st June so that I can order the kit in time for the class.
 
I hope you have an enjoyable long weekend.

Angela

No comments :

Post a Comment