Tuesday 9 April 2013

A Masculine Card

Masculine cards are always a bit of a challenge for me.  When I do make them, I try and stick to blues and browns and use things like brads and twine instead of gems and ribbon. 

Recently we had a masculine card swap with other Stampin' Up! demos.  This is one of the great things about being part of a wider team with other demos, we get to learn and share with each other.  I wasn't able to go to the training day due to my son's soccer on a Saturday morning, but I was able to make some swaps and have a friend take them along so I still got to take part.  I haven't received my swaps yet, but I am looking forward to seeing lots of great, new, creative ideas.

Here is the the card I made:


Supplies:

Stamp sets: Itty Bitty Banners
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso Core‘dinations
DSP: Parker’s Patterns DSP
Ink: Early Espresso
Other: Big Shot, Sanding Block, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, 1/8” Mini Brads, Early Espresso Twine, Bitty Banner Framelit, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Tombow Adhesive

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Angela 

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for participating Angela - your card was great. I am going to recreate this myself as I have all the elements you used.

    ReplyDelete