Wednesday 27 March 2013

My Digital Studio and Online Shopping now with Stampin' Up!

We have two new exciting things at Stampin' Up!

The first is My Digital Studio (MDS).  It is digital design studio which you can use for digital scrap booking and card making.  You could even use it to practise designing a card or scarp booking page to see what it looks like before you get out your card, DSP, embellishments, etc.  Less waste that way!

Click here to see a video about MDS.



You can purchase the full version for ONLY $27.95 (Item 130646). If you would like to try before you buy, you can download a 30 day free trial version first.  If you would like to purchase the full version, please contact me

The second exciting news is that you can now order Stampin' Up products at anytime 24/7 online and get it sent direct to you!   You can still order direct through a demonstrator at a workshop or class as we have done in the past, or you can go online and order yourself.  I don't yet have the shopping online feature on my blog, but I hope to soon, so I will keep you posted.  In the meantime you can go direct to the Stampin' Up website store.  You can select me as your demonstrator and you will get things cheaper than if you didn't choose a demonstrator.  

If you have any further questions about either of these two new exciting developments, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Angela

,

No comments :

Post a Comment