Sunday 8 December 2013

Christmas Cracker made with the Envelope Punch Board

The new Envelope Punch Board is a great new tool which I am really enjoying using.  It makes envelopes, Christmas crackers and boxes.


This is a three-sided Christmas cracker and inspired by my upline, Julia Leece.  You can make two of these out of one sheet of A4 which is great.



Supplies:

Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Card: Cherry Cobbler   

DSP: Seasons of Style DSP

Other: Simply Scored Tool, Envelope Punch Board, Silver Glimmer Paper, Silver Ribbon, Star die from Thinlit Circle Card Die Set, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Sticky Strip, Tombow

Here is the new Envelope Punch Board.  A great price at $38.95.  Watch the video and learn all about it.


I also made these small Christmas crackers  They are 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" which is the size of the DSP stack, so no cutting required. 


This small Christmas cracker can fit a lipstick, refill ink bottle, 4 Chocolates Kisses or something else small.  They are quick and easy to make as they don't require much decorating.

If you would like to purchase supplies to make either of these crackers or any other craft supplies, please contact me.   I can even show you how to make them -  your own free tutorial with me.

Thanks for stopping by.  

Angela

1 comment :

  1. gorgeous Angela. I've been making a few of these myself. Your's are adorab;e

    ReplyDelete