Friday 18 October 2013

Festive Flurry Swing Card

My upline, Julia Leece, created a couple of swing cards using the Festive Flurry stamp set and dies.  I was inspired by her wonderful cards and decided to CASE the cards and technique and this is my creation.  My card uses the Winter Frost DSP Stack which is great for cards.




Materials:
Stamp Sets: Festive Flurry Stamp Set and Dies (Die 1 is smallest, die 4 is the largest one)
Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer paper
Ink: Coastal Cabana
DSP: Winter Frost DSP Stack
Other: Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals, Sponges, Glue Stick, Silver Ribbon – optional

It you are intestered to see Julia's creations which inspired me, you can see those here and here.  

Have a great weekend.

Angela




No comments :

Post a Comment