Sunday 23 June 2013

A Sneak Peak - Stars & some new In Colours

Here is a card, based on this week's sketch from Try Stampin' On Tuesday #123 but with a different colour combination from yesterday's card.  This uses some of the new In Colours that will feature in the new catalogue.




For this card I used the "ink and emboss" technique.  I used a brayer and inked my embossing folder on one side, then I placed the card inside and put it through my Big Shot.  This then added some ink to part of the chevron background.

This was my card for a team swap with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  One of the many advantages of being a demo (demonstrator) is that you get to meet with lots of other like minded people, share ideas and have fun as we learn some new things together.  We had a enjoyable training day yesterday and for those that wanted to, we could take part in a swap.  I made about 16 of these cards  to swap.  In return I got lots of other wonderful examples of cards and projects made using things from the new catalogue.  Remember the new catalogue starts on 2nd July 2013!

Thanks for stopping by.

Angela

1 comment :