Monday 11 February 2013

A Heart Box

Earlier this month I held my first class of the year.  For this class I wanted to include a 3D project.  I thought that since Valentine's Day is coming up it would be nice to make something that could be used for this occasion.  I saw this heart box on Brenda Quintana's blog and thought it would be perfect.  She also has a tutorial on how to make it which I have adapted slightly.  It is perfect to fill it up with some small yummy treats like Hershey's Kisses.

This is how my version turned out.  


 


Supplies:
Stamps: You are Loved (or one could use Itty Bitty Banners) 
Cardstock: Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals
DSP: In Colours 2011-2013 DSP stack – Wisteria Wonder
Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Tools: Big Shot, Hearts Collection Framelits, Adorning Accents Folders, Simply Scored, Heart Punch, Punch to punch small holes, (Bitty Banner Framelit Dies) 
Embellishments: Raspberry Ripple Stitched Stain Ribbon, Pearl Basic Jewels
Adhesive: Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, Snail, Glue Pen 

Thanks for visiting.  Enjoy the rest of your week.

Angela

1 comment :