Saturday 6 October 2012

Three Little Ducks

This is a made a card for a little girl who has just turned one.


I used the cute duck stamp from the Easy Events set.  I didn't want the sentiment below the image, so I used my basic black marker to ink the image part of the stamp and then stamped it.  I did it three times to have them swimming in a row.  I was trying to line them up, but it didn't quite work.  In the end I think it looks quite effect like this.  I also coloured them with markers.  I love the way the embossed background gives texture to a card.  I would really have liked to include the number 1 on this card to show that it was for a 1st birthday, but I didn't have anything I could use.  Memorable Moments would be perfect for this and is on my wish list.

Supplies:
Stamps: Easy Events, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Lucky Limeade 
Markers: Basic Black, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Pretty In Pink
Card stock: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
DSP: Lucky Limeade from In colours 2011-2013 DSP
Other: Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits, Scalloped Edge Punch

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments.

Angela

1 comment :

  1. Very sweet Angela. I like the way they aren't all in a straight line... give the impression of movement.

    ReplyDelete